Please note – inclusion of papers, articles, announcements, and videos on these pages does not necessarily indicate our agreement with, or endorsement of, their content.
These resources include a recent selection of links to articles, intended as a starting point for further information.
Information on microplastics and their impact is varied and widespread.
Different types of resources can be found on these pages:
- Scientific Publications on Microplastics – recent academic papers in peer-reviewed publications.
- Scientific Publications of the Ecotoxicology Group
- Scientific Reports – non-peer reviewed scientific reports. Generally open access.
- Media Articles – articles in the general press
- Media Articles with input from the IMP project
- Videos Articles
- Conferences and Meetings