Conferences and Meetings
Please note – inclusion of events on this page does not indicate any endorsement or promotion of the event.
Further reading material can be found at Resources.
Links to relevant conferences and meetings:
- MICRO 2018. Fate and Impact of Microplastics: Knowledge, Actions and Solutions
Arrecife, Lanzarote, Spain
19-23 November 2018
- Annual Meeting of Irish Freshwater Biologists 2018 (IFBM2018)
Theme: Research Challenges in a Changing World
University College Dublin
23 March 2018
- The 28th Irish Environmental Researchers Colloquium (Environ 2018)
March 26th – 28th 2018.
Organisers: Environmental Sciences Association of Ireland (ESAI) and Cork Institute of Technology.
- OUR OCEAN, “An Ocean for Life” – by invitation only
5-6 October 2017.
- International Conference on Microplastic Pollution in the Mediterranean Sea.
September 26-29, 2017.